The Water Tech Centennial Pool Blaster is an independent pool vacuum that can be used to remove debris from the water. It utilizes a powerful suction to suck up dirt and debris, and a filter cone filtration system to remove fine particles.
- CONVENIENT CLEANING: Perfect for quick and easy cleaning in the Hot Tub or Spa and the Swimming pool. No hoses or cords needed.
- VERSATILE CLEANING: Spot-Clean in seconds or clean the entire pool. Includes 10.5” vacuum head for general cleaning which can be removed to expose angled head for hard to get areas.
- QUICK RELEASE: Unique Canister Debris Chamber uses dual-cam lever connection making it easy to empty debris chamber between cleanings. Captures a variety of debris; acorns, twigs, leaves dirt and sand.
- RUN TIME: The lithium ion battery powered Centennial is designed to run up to 45 minutes.
- EASY OPERATION: Push-Button operation. Lightweight and easy to use by hand or attach to any standard telescopic pool pole. (telescopic pool pole not included)
- Up to 45 Minutes Run Time
- Push Button ON/OFF Switch
- Reusable Extreme multi-layered filter that removes leaves, sand, and debris
- Vacuum Head Width: 10.5"
- Crevice Corner Nozzle: Yes
- Scrubbing Brushes: Yes
- Sectional Pool Pole included
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- SKU# -22001EL
- Power Rating 290
- Lithium Powered, Fully Rechargeable in 4 hours
- Minimum Operating Depth:14.25” @ 45 degree angle
- Unit Size: L-24.00" x W-10.50" x H-9.0"
- Unit Weight: 4.05 lbs
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!