This guide covers the top Pressure-Side Pool Cleaners to help you determine which is the best one for you. Pressure side pool cleaners are one of the best options out there for automated pool cleaning. They’re a good balance between cleaning power, maintenance, energy use, and price. Pressure-side cleaners are a step above the manual cleaners because they are automatic. Another benefit to these cleaners above manual cleaners is the collection of debris doesn’t happen in your pool filter but rather a filter bag on the cleaner itself. These pool cleaners are great with larger debris and do a decent job with smaller debris as well.
1) Polaris Vac-Sweep 360
The Polaris Vac Sweep cleaner is designed to make pool maintenance simple, and is particularly useful for pools that need a heavy-duty scrub. If you are looking for the best pool cleaner for a small to medium-sized pool then look no further than the Polaris Vac-Sweep 360. Unlike traditional pressure-side in-ground pool cleaners it doesn’t require a booster pump therefore it will save on running costs.
- Powered by triple jets and advanced cleaning technology
- Works in all in-ground pools of any size and shape
- Sweeps, scrubs, and vacuums the bottom and walls of your pool
- Operates on pool circulation pump. No booster pump required
- Includes 31-feet of feed hose, and single chamber filter bad for capturing large debris. Vacuum Inlet : 2 ¼"
Buy this Polaris Vac-Sweep 360.
2) Hayward TVP500C
For a thorough yet gentle clean of any pool, choose the TriVac 500 pressure cleaner from Hayward. TriVac is powered by water-jet propulsion, carefully and efficiently navigating the pool floor, walls and coves while its unique short back-up sequence keeps it on task to clean faster. Its triple venturi-jet action and wide vacuum inlet scoop up more dirt and debris, and its advanced sweep hose helps cover corners and crevices. Plus, with an extra-large debris bag and unique float, TriVac 500 allows you to spend less time on maintenance and more time on relaxation.
- ENHANCED CLEANING POWER: The TriVac 500 utilizes 3 high-pressure water jets to provide optimum suction power for the thorough clean of all in-ground pools. And its unique backup sequence helps it stay on track to clean any pool faster
- PATENTED AQUADRIVE(R) TECHNOLOGY: The advanced TriVac 500 features patented AquaDrive technology uses powerful water jets to propel the cleaner forward, providing superior coverage of the pool floor, walls and coves that won't harm your pool’s finish
- XL EASY-OPEN DEBRIS BAG: The patented XL debris bag includes a unique float system that allows the TriVac 500 to carry more debris, requiring less bag emptying and maintenance
- LOW-IMPACT, SUPER-GRIP WHEELS: Unlike standard, hard, 'non-grip' wheels – TriVac 500's wheel system provides 'non-slip' grip on your pool floor and walls for ultimate cleaning power and reduced wear and tear on pool surfaces
- PICKS UP LARGER DEBRIS: The TriVac 500's wide vacuum inlet allows it to vacuum up larger debris at a more efficient rate
3) Pentair LL505PMG
The newly redesigned Pentair Kreepy Krauly Platinum pool cleaner now offers four times greater cleaning coverage than ever before. No other automatic cleaner is more powerful. And that's why it remains the leading choice for pools in yards with lush landscaping and tougher cleaning challenges.
- This creepy krauly platinum is simply the most powerful pressure-side cleaner for darker colored pools
- It's the ideal choice for in ground pools exposed to higher loads of leaves and debris
- Dual thrust jets provide maximum power for speed and suction so most pools are cleaned in just 1-3 hours
- Front-wheel drive and heavily treaded tires provide maximum traction on inclined surfaces to assure total pool wall and floor coverage
- Available in gray color
4) XtremepowerUS 75037
This item is perfect for efficiently cleaning dirt, leaves, debris, bugs, pebbles and short twigs from your pool; allowing you to spend more time in your swimming pool instead of cleaning it. No wheels or gears means no jamming, breaking or otherwise interrupting the cleaning process. Thinking smarter, not harder, is the key to enjoying your backyard oasis worry-free this summer!
- 10 hoses included for up to 30' pool. Ideal for cleaning bottom surface and wall; does not clean stairs
- Require at least a 3/4 hp swimming pool pump or 1600 GHP to function properly.
- No tools required and no electricity needed; Attaches to your existing filtration system
- 1 Year Warranty for Parts Replacement (For order purchased from Amazon.com Prime and Ihubdeal ONLY )
- Cleaner should be moving about the pool at a rate of 8 to 12 feet per minute.
5) XtremepowerUS 75060
The Xtremepower US 75060 is another cleaner that works well until it doesn’t. Designed for Efficiency and Improved Pool Health when dirt and rubble are vacuumed into the cleaners and then internally micro filtered, only clean render is released back into your pool; Collects rubble before it reaches the pump basket and filter to kick downstairs filter cleaning and prolong the life of your pool's filtration system.
- Pressure side cleaner for in ground pools
- Sweeps and scrubs the bottom and walls of any pool
- Works with all pool surface types
- Includes 31' of hose
- Requires a booster pump for operation
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!