The intention of this guide is to present an overview of testing kits for your AG Pool. The best way to maintain your pool is to know what you’re dealing with firsthand, and there’s no better way to do that than having the adequate testing kit to tell you the chemistry of your pool water.There are four or five measurements to take, and some simple actions to take based on that information. The four key properties to monitor are Chlorine Level, pH, Alkalinity, and Calcium Hardness. Pools that use a saltwater chlorine generator will also require salt levels to be measured. Continue reading to learn about basic test kits.
1) Solaxx MET01A SafeDip Digital Test Meter for pH, Chlorine, Salt and Temperature
The Safedip from Solaxx is a digital chemistry reader designed to make measuring pool parameters easy. Until now, other products which claimed to be similar really didn’t give the user the ability to measure so many parameters with such accuracy. The Safedip doesn’t require any test strips to work. Simply collect the water sample from the pool or spa using the onboard cup and press the Start button to take your measurement. It’s smart, simple, and gives you results in seconds.
- Large Digital LCD Display
- Measure pH, Free Chlorine, Salt, TDS, ORP and Temperature
- No Color Matching
- Built-in Water Sample Cup
- 1 Point Easy Calibration
2) Taylor Technologies INC K-2006 Test Kit Comp Chlorine FAS-DPD
We are very proud to provide with the sports and recreation products with high quality and standards. Our products are named for its durability and designed with the up to date needs with creativity and innovations. We always work towards to fulfill the requirements of our end users.
- Heavy duty case
-Taylor residential series DPD swimming pool and spa test kit is easy to use and provides fast, accurate readings
- This drop tester kit is unlike the OT method which will distinguish between free available chlorine and total chlorine for a accurate reading
- Comes complete with FASDPD bromine test for acid base demand, total akalinity, and calcium hardness.
3) AquaChek Silver 7-Way Pool Chlorine/pH Test Strips + FAS-DPD Liquid Test Kit
AquaChek Silver 7-Way Pool and Spa Test Strips offer 7 important tests on a single strip.In less than a minute, you can see results for 7 key parameters including total hardness, total chlorine, total bromine, free chlorine, pH, total alkalinity, and cyanuric acid. The strips test faster and are easier to use than liquid dropper test kits.
- Test Strips
- A must for swimming pool or spa owners to maintain and keep their pools clean
- Takes about 15-30 seconds to show results
- Count: 100 strips per bottle
- Includes a reusable color chart and instructions on the back of the bottle
4) LaMotte 7022 FAS-DPD Commercial 7 Liquid Pool Spa Chemical Water Testing Kit
LaMotte FAS-DPD Commercial 7 Water Testing Kit tests the free chlorine, total chlorine, bromine, pH, total alkalinity, calcium hardness, cyanuric acid, acid demand, and base demand in your pool.This kit is designed for public pool operators and commercial service professionals. Compare color results against the included color bar chart using the Octa-Slide 2 Comparator.Keep your public pool water so fresh and so clean when you get accurate results using the LaMotte FAS-DPD Commercial 7 Pool Water Testing Kit.
- Digital photometer pool and spa water testing kit
- Designed for public pool operators and commercial service professionals.
- Tests for free chlorine, total chlorine, bromine, pH, total alkalinity, calcium hardness, cyanuric acid, acid demand, and base demand
- Compare color results against color bar chart using the Octa-Slide 2 Comparator
- Measures free and total chlorine levels in 0.2 or 0.5 ppm increments by adding chlorine titrant
5) Taylor K2005 Swimming Pool Chlorine Bromine Alkalinity Hardness pH DP Test Kit
Keep your swimming pool in tip-top shape all summer long by performing proper chemical testing with the Taylor K-2005 Professional Swimming Pool Test Kit.
This test kit comes with .75-ounce reagents that make it easy to have perfect pool water. The kit includes tests for chlorine and bromine, pH, acid and base requirements, alkalinity, calcium hardness, and cyanuric acid. To ensure proper balance, test your pool water daily.
- Allows the pool manager to maintain the highest levels of water quality
- Test for: Free and total chlorine, pH, bromine, acid/base demand, total alkalinity, and cyanuric acid (stabilizer)
- Includes a heavy-duty case for storage and transport
- Includes 0.75-ounce reagents
- Water balance calculator wheel included
- 2 chamber comparator included
- Waterproof edition pool & spa water chemistry guide
- Taylor makes the only testing supplies recommended by the American Swimming Coaches Association
6) HTH 1273 6-Way Test Kit Swimming Pools Chemical Tester
Keep your swimming pool in tip-top shape all summer long by performing proper chemical testing with the Taylor K-2005 Professional Swimming Pool Test Kit. This test kit comes with .75-ounce reagents that make it easy to have perfect pool water. The kit includes tests for chlorine and bromine, pH, acid and base requirements, alkalinity, calcium hardness, and cyanuric acid. To ensure proper balance, test your pool water daily. Ensure the safety of your friends, family, guests, and self by testing the chemical levels in your pool regularly with the Taylor K-2005 Professional Swimming Pool Test Kit.
- Tests chlorine, bromine, pH, alkalinity, calcium hardness and CYA in your swimming pool
- Test weekly up to 100 times with only one kit so you can keep your pool water clean all season long
- For all pool types including chlorine, bromine and saltwater systems
- Allows you to see results of the test in seconds
- Includes Pool test kit with instructions
7) Poolmaster Water Chemistry Case (22270) Premiere Collection 5-Way Swimming Pool & Spa Test Kit, Small, Neutral
Poolmaster's Premier Collection features high-quality materials with outstanding performance in mind for season-after-season use designed to keep your pool sparkling. For maintaining your pool or spa's water chemistry, Poolmaster's 5-Way test kit is a great choice. The Polyethylene case holds all necessary components neat and tidy. Easy-to-read indicator panel and clear-view test block make testing your water's chemistry a breeze. Includes solutions #1-#5.
- For maintaining proper water chemistry; Tests for Chlorine, Bromine, pH, Acid Demand, and Total Alkalinity
- Includes clear-view round test block with integrated color chips for accurate color matching
- Includes 1oz. solutions of #1-#3 and 1/2oz. solutions of #4 – #5; (Note: #2 Phenol Red is not the same as Phenol Red – DO NOT interchange)
- #2 Phenol Red is for use with 5-Way Test Kits and Phenol Red is for use with 2 or 3-Way Test Kits
- Note: The #1 solution is sealed to comply with transportation regulations. No other solutions in this kit require sealed caps.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!