Leslie's Power Powder Plus
For those who need to treat algae blooms or other pool issues, look no further than the Power Powder Plus 73 Cal-hypo Pool Shock. This product features a combination of chlorine and calcium hypochlorite, making it the strongest pool shock on the market. The Power Powder Plus 73 solution shock is known for its ability to kill algae and other organic contaminants. It can also be used for weekly pool maintenance to keep the water flowing smoothly. The Power Powder Plus 73 solution shock can be used for various pool maintenance and treatment procedures. It can keep the water clean and safe for swimming.
- Low Residue
- Fast dissolving
- 73% Calcium Hypochlorite
- 70% Minimum Available Chlorine
- Non-Stabilized - No Cyanuric Acid (CyA)
- Fast acting solution for swimming pool problems
- Concentrated chlorinating granular Cal-Hypo pool shock
- Great for super chlorination and routine maintenance use
- 9-18 oz. per 10,000 gallons provides 5-10 ppm available chlorine
Active Ingredient: 73% Calcium Hypochlorite
The Power Powder Plus 73 Cal-hypo Pool Shock has the highest concentration of calcium hypochlorite, making it the strongest pool shock on the market. Some other pool shock products have lower levels of active ingredients, which can reduce the amount of chlorine that's added to your pool.
70% Minimum Available Chlorine
With the Power Powder Plus 73, you'll have at least 70% of the chlorine needed to effectively remove harmful algae and bacteria from your pool. This product can also be used to treat other water contaminants. Once the chlorine dissolves, it forms hypochlorous acid, which kills and eliminates harmful bacteria and algae.
Low Residue & Fast Dissolving
The Power Powder Plus 73 quickly dissolves and kills harmful bacteria and algae, without leaving any residue behind. It can also prevent the growth of algae in the water. Despite its high concentration of calcium, this product won't increase the calcium hardness of the water.
Due to the varying levels of calcium and pH in the water, Cal-hypo shock can cause the water to become cloudy or turbid. This will usually clear up on its own.
Non-Stabilized Chlorine Pool Shock
Unlike other pool shock products, Power Powder Plus 73 doesn't contain a stabilizer or a conditioner. This ensures that the water will remain clear and free of harmful chemicals. It's best to add the product during the evening hours to allow the filter pump to work properly.
Usage Directions for Swimming Pools:
- Add the recommended dosage of Leslie's Power Powder Plus 73 during the evening hours while the filter pump is running.
- When adding to your pool, broadcast evenly over a wide area in the deepest part of the pool. Use a clean, dry scoop to measure this product. Do not use the scoop for any other purpose. If any granules settle to the bottom of the pool, use a brush to disperse.
Superchlorination Usage Directions for Swimming Pools:
- Every 7 days, or as necessary to prevent pool problems, shock treat/super chlorinate the pool by adding 9-18 ounces of Leslie's Power Powder Plus 73 Cal-Hypo Pool Shock per 10,000 gallons of pool water to provide 5-10 ppm available chlorine.
- Additional shock treatments may be required to correct problems which are caused by visible algae growth, high bathing loads, heavy wind, rainstorms, unpleasant odors, and eye irritation. Check the available chlorine level with a suitable test kit.
- To prevent possible staining or bleaching, take the following steps immediately after treatment: Thoroughly clean the pool by brushing the surface of algae growth, vacuum, and cycle through the filter.
- Re-entry into treated pools is prohibited above 4 ppm due to risk of bodily harm
|Bucket: 25 lb
|11.3" Width x 13" Length x 10.3" Height