Aside from robotic pool cleaners, pressure-side pool cleaners are also commonly used. These gadgets are attached to the pool's circulation system and can effectively clean the pool.
The Polaris Vac-Sweep 380 is a pressure pool cleaner that's specifically designed to clean the bottom and walls of in-ground swimming pools. It is also capable of removing algae, dirt, and other debris from the pool.
This is a belt-driven pool cleaner that effectively cleans and purifies a pool. It features a three-jet system that moves efficiently through the water.
The Polaris Vac-Sweep 380 is the best pressure-side pool cleaner that's got everything you're looking for.
The brushless drive system of the Polaris Vac-Sweep 380 allows the machine to run smoothly and evenly. It also allows the wheels to rotate easily.
The Polaris 380 filter bag features a large capacity to hold all of the debris that can be collected during the cleaning process. This bag will keep the debris collected before it reaches the filter basket.
The Vac-Sweep 380 is a dual-purpose pump that's required to operate. This unit is equipped with a booster pump called the Zodiac PB4-60. This pump provides maximum power and is designed to circulate water throughout the pool.
This is a powerful pool cleaner that features a long hose that flows behind the machine to remove all of the debris from the pool. It does a great job of leaving the water sparkling clean.
The Polaris 380's in-line back-up valve is designed to automatically free the cleaner if it gets cornered. It also prevents the cleaner from getting stuck.
- The filter bag helps prevent debris from entering the pool’s filtration system.
- Its replacements and accessories are readily available.
- It has a large throat which allows to pick up big debris.
- It can clean the bottom, walls, and steps of the pool.
- It has a large capacity filter bag that is reusable.
- Cleans pool in 3 hours or less.
- Easy to install and adjust.
- It needs a booster pump to operate (sold separately)
The Polaris 380 is a dual-jet pool cleaner that's capable of cleaning both in-ground and surface pools. It's also great for removing algae and other debris from your pool. Its all-wheel drive system can also help it keep the pool cleaner running smoothly.
This unit will only require a booster pump to work properly. After that, just add a side pressure cleaner to it. This will keep the pool cleaner running smoothly and without any maintenance.
Polaris 380 Pressure Side Pool Cleaner that sweeps and scrubs the bottom and walls of an in ground swimming pool. Requires a dedicated booster pump.
- Pressure side cleaner for all in-ground pools
- Cleans walls and floors
- Works with all surface types
- Includes 31' hose complete with floats and back-up valve
- Requires booster pump for operation
- Booster pump sold separately. Recommended: Polaris PB4-60 Booster Pump
- Zip-lock filter bag included
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!