The Polaris F9550 Sport is a robotic pool cleaner that can be used for custom-shaped and in-ground pools. Its advanced technology helps keep your pool sparkling clean.
Although it has a lot of features, such as an LED light and a remote control, it still has some issues that can cause frustration.
Four-wheel drive allows this pool robot to travel around corners and curves quickly. Its sensor technology helps it keep up with its speed.
This tech works by creating detailed maps to guide a pool robot through various obstacles. It's very useful for pool robots that are equipped with GPS navigation systems.
The remote control works like a Wii remote. It's like a joystick for controlling a robot. You can lean it toward one side or the other to make it move away from you. It stops once the remote is neutral.
Two brush rollers are designed to remove dirt and debris from various surfaces. They feature a vacuum vortex action that helps break up larger pieces of debris.
The water propulsion system helps propel the robot forward. It can also remove debris from tight corners and under pool steps.
Current models have a filter that’s less than 1% fine to prevent it from getting clogged with particles such as algae, construction dust, and pollen. This helps prevent them from getting cluttered.
Before using your robotic pool cleaner, make sure to thoroughly clean and vacuum the pool to remove the debris that accumulated from its recent installations.
One of the features of this pool robot is its easy lift system. Press the button to activate it, and it will automatically turn clockwise when it gets closer to the wall. Once it gets too heavy, it will return to its original position.
This can be done by either lifting the unit or by using the remote control. After doing so, it will automatically eject the water from the unit.
The instruction manual is a must-read for any PC. It contains a variety of useful instructions and diagrams, and it explains how to set up the various features of the device.
Use the floating cable to connect the main control unit to the pool's GFCI outlet. Submerge the pool cleaner into the water by gently lowering it into the pool.
You can select between a floor-only, floor + wall, or waterline-only cleaning cycle. The last cleaning cycle is the one that's always on.
To sync the remote to the main control unit, first press and hold the power button until the green light comes on.
- The Polaris 9550 is boosted by a back-end propulsion system which makes it easier to clean tight areas and remote corners.
- It’s powerful vacuum technology maintains steady suction at all times to facilitate cleaning of bigger debris.
- The Polaris 9550’s water expulsion mechanism makes lifting the caddy out of the water easier.
- The dirt canister is well-designed to allow its cleaning without manually touching any debris.
- Its 4WD system allows it to move smoothly on any pool surface.
- It provides exclusive programmable cleaning cycles.
- The mobile remote control offers slower response time.
- The head unit does not provide speed control for the caddy.
The 9550 Sport is the flagship of Polaris' robotic pool cleaners. It features a motion-sensing remote, and it can also be programmed with various features.
The Lift System makes it easy to remove the robotic pool cleaner from the pool once the cleaning cycle has finished, and it's also designed to keep the debris basket clean.
This Cleaner scrubs and vacuums the bottom, walls, and tile line with best-in-class pool cleaning performance.
- Blue and White shell colors. Individual orders will vary in color
- Robotic pool cleaner
- Includes Motion-Sensing Remote Control and Caddy
- Works with all pool surfaces
- Cleans floor, walls, and waterline
- Dirty Canister Indicator
- EasyLift System
- Easy clean filter canister
- ActivMotion Sensor technology
- Cleaning Cycle Modes: Floor, Floor/Wall, Waterline Only, Custom
- 4-wheel drive technology
- Swivel floating cable
- 7-day programmable timer
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!