The Kreepy Krauly Automatic Pool Cleaner is designed to work seamlessly with most pool pumps. It does its job by sucking up dirt and debris from the pool.
It is an inground pool cleaner that comes with all the components needed to perform an in-skimmer installation.
The installation of a vacuum line requires the purchase of a wall fitting and a connector for a 45-degree hose connector. This component can be found in the box.
Sometimes, the hose can get stuck in the corner or on the steps. This issue usually affects the amount of suction and the position of the hose.
The pool cleaner does not have gears and parts that are prone to wear. This means that it is relatively cheap to maintain. Aside from the various components, regular maintenance also applies to the flapper, the foot pad, and the hose sections.
- Type: Drop down
- Dive float directional system helps guide cleaner throughout entire pool from the water line to the pool bottom for great cleaning coverage
- Automatic valve automatically regulates water flow to set the ideal travel speed for more thorough cleaning
- Roller strap maneuvers cleaner around steps and ladders for uninhibited cleaning
- Cleaner wings help channel leaves, dirt and debris directly into filtration system
- Original "one moving part" design for years of dependable service - no wheels or gears to replace
|Product Type:||Pool Cleaner|
|Cleaning Area:||Floor, Walls and Waterline|
|Booster Pump:||Not Required|
|Cord/Hose Length:||40 ft|
|Pool Cleaner Type:||Suction Side|
|Pool Type:||In Ground|
|Seal Type:||Flat Seal|
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!