If you own a Pentair HiLite Pool and Spa Light, you may have noticed that the 79207100 O-Ring needs to be replaced every so often. The O-Ring is a rubber gasket that helps keep the light sealed and prevents water from leaking out. Replacing the O-Ring is an easy task that can be done in a few simple steps.
Here is what you need to do:
1. Unscrew the four bolts that hold the light in place.
2. Carefully remove the light from the pool or spa.
3. Disconnect the wiring from the light.
4. Remove the O-Ring from the light.
5. Clean the O-Ring area with a damp cloth.
6. Insert the new O-Ring into the light.
7. Reconnect the wiring.
8. Place the light back into the pool or spa.
9. Secure it with the four bolts.
And that’s it!
The process of replacing the O-Ring in a Pentair HiLite Pool and Spa Light is quite easy. If you follow these steps, you should be able to complete the job in no time. Good luck and happy swimming!
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!
Also don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel and check out our videos with other great pool and spa products.