If your Pentair 79206000 Sealing Ring is worn out or cracked, it can be easily replaced with a few simple steps. Replacing the sealing ring is a relatively straight forward process and can be completed in about 15 minutes.
- First, you will need to turn off the power to the pool pump and disconnect the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Next, you will need to unscrew the four bolts on the pump lid and remove the lid.
- Once the lid is removed, you can see the inside of the pump and the Pentair Sealing Ring. To remove the sealing ring, you will need to use a flat-head screwdriver to carefully pry the ring away from the pump housing.
- Once the ring is loose, you can gently pull it off the pump and discard it. Now, you will need to get a new Pentair 79206000 Sealing Ring. You can find these online or in some hardware stores.
- Once you have the new ring, you can slide it into place in the pump housing. Make sure it's seated properly and then use the flat-head screwdriver to gently press it into place.
- After the ring is in place, you can reattach the pump lid and reconnect the power cord.
- Finally, you can turn the power back on and test the pump to make sure it's working properly.
Replacing a Pentair 79206000 Sealing Ring is a relatively simple process and can be done in a matter of minutes. With just a few basic tools and a new sealing ring, you can have your pool pump running smoothly and efficiently in no time.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!
Also don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel and check out our videos with other great pool and spa products.