If you’re a pool owner, you know that the Pentair 78882100 Housing Spacer is an essential component of your pool’s filtration system. Without this spacer, your pool won’t be able to function properly. Fortunately, replacing the Housing Spacer is a relatively easy task that you can do yourself. In this blog post, we’ll walk you through the steps for replacing the Pentair Housing Spacer.
1. Shut off the power to the pool’s pump – Before you begin any work on your pool’s filtration system, make sure to shut off the power to the pool’s pump. This will prevent any electrical shock or injury.
2. Locate the Housing Spacer – This component is usually located near the pool’s pump, usually either at the base of the pump or nearby.
3. Remove the old spacer – Using a screwdriver, loosen the screws on the old spacer and then remove the spacer from the filtration system.
4. Install the new spacer – Place the new spacer into the filtration system and then use a screwdriver to tighten the screws and secure the spacer in place.
5. Turn the power back on – Once the new spacer is in place, turn the power back on to the pool’s pump. That’s all it takes to replace the Pentair Housing Spacer!
Now that you know how to replace the Pentair 78882100 Housing Spacer, you can keep your pool’s filtration system running smoothly and efficiently for years to come.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!
Also don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel and check out our videos with other great pool and spa products.