Are you having trouble with your Pentair 520106 Relay Assembly? If so, you’re not alone. Many pool owners have experienced problems with this particular component.
Fortunately, replacing the relay assembly is relatively easy and can be done in just a few steps. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Shut off the power to your pool’s pump system. Make sure that all the power to the motor is shut off before you begin.
2. Locate the relay assembly. The relay assembly is usually located near the pump motor and may be connected to the motor’s wiring.
3. Disconnect the wiring. Disconnect the wires that connect the relay assembly to the motor.
4. Remove the old relay assembly. Remove the screws that hold the old relay assembly in place.
5. Install the new relay assembly. Place the new relay assembly in the same position as the old one and use the screws to secure it in place.
6. Reconnect the wiring. Reconnect the wiring to the new relay assembly.
7. Turn the power back on. Once you’ve completed all of the steps above, you can turn the power back on and test the system.
By following these steps, you should be able to easily replace your Pentair 520106 Relay Assembly. If you have any questions or need any assistance, don’t hesitate to contact a pool professional for help. Good luck!
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!
Also don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel and check out our videos with other great pool and spa products.