If you own a Pentair pool, you know how important it is to keep your lighting system in good working condition. Unfortunately, the bulbs in your system can burn out over time, leaving you in the dark. To get your pool lit up again, you'll need to replace the Pentair 360248 LED light bulb.
Here's a step-by-step guide to help you do just that.
1. Start by turning off the power to the pool light. You'll need to locate the main breaker switch for the pool lighting system and turn it off. This is an important safety precaution to ensure that you don't get an electric shock while replacing the bulb.
2. Once the power is off, you'll need to remove the light from the pool. To do this, you'll need to unscrew the light fixture from the pool wall. Some Pentair models require you to use a special wrench to remove the screws, while others only require a flat head screwdriver.
3. Once the light is removed, you'll need to disconnect the power cord from the light. There should be a plug on the back of the light. Disconnect this and then you can remove the light housing.
4. Now it's time to replace the bulb. To do this, you'll need to unscrew the retaining ring from the back of the light housing. This will allow you to remove the old bulb.
5. Now you can insert the new bulb. Make sure that the pins on the back of the bulb are inserted into the correct slots in the light housing. Once the new bulb is in place, you can screw the retaining ring back onto the back of the light housing.
6. Finally, you can re-connect the power cord and then re-install the light in the pool wall. Once you have done this, you can turn the power back on and your pool should be lit up again.
Replacing a Pentair 360248 LED light bulb doesn't have to be a complicated or time-consuming process. With these simple steps, you can have your pool lit up in no time.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!
Also don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel and check out our videos with other great pool and spa products.