1. ORDER PARTS - The only part you will require for this procedure is the Maytronics Dolphin Nautilus Impeller.
2. ORDER PARTS - The only part you will require for this procedure is the Maytronics Dolphin Nautilus Impeller.
3. LIFT OFF IMPELLER COVER - The Impeller Cover is in flush with the Cover Assembly. You may need to use a small screwdriver to gently pry it out of the Assembly.
4. UNSCREW IMPELLER - The Impeller is secured with a single screw. Remove this screw with a Phillips head screwdriver. Do not use a power drill.
5. LIFT OFF IMPELLER - Pull the Impeller straight up. Be careful with the Impeller blades. They are sharp. If the Impeller was broken and there are missing pieces from the fins, remove these pieces before installing the new Impeller.
6. INSTALL NEW IMPELLER - Place the new Impeller onto the shaft with the slotted side down and screw it down manually. DO NOT over tighten.
7. REPLACE IMPELLER COVER - Place the new Impeller Cover into the top of the Cover Assembly. Work it around the Floating Cord connection first then lay the other end down. Make sure the Cover is flush with the Cover Assembly.
8. SECURE THE IMPELLER COVER - Screw in the two screws to secure the Impeller Cover. Hand tighten with a manual screwdriver. DO NOT over tighten.
9. CLEANER IS READY - That's all there is to replacing the Impeller. Your Cleaner is ready to go
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!