If you're looking to upgrade your pool's lighting system, then the Pentair 619385 Standard Lens is a great option. This lens is designed to provide even, bright lighting for your pool and is easy to install.
Here's a step-by-step guide to help you get the job done quickly and easily.
1. Start by gathering the necessary tools and materials that you’ll need. These include the Pentair 619385 Standard Lens, a screwdriver, and the appropriate screws for mounting the lens.
2. Next, turn off the power to the pool's lighting system. This is an important safety step and should never be skipped.
3. Then, remove the existing lens from the lighting fixture. Carefully unscrew the lens and set aside.
4. Now, take the Pentair 619385 Standard Lens and align it with the lighting fixture. Make sure that the lens is facing the right direction and is securely attached to the fixture.
5. Finally, use the screws to secure the lens in place. Once the lens is firmly in place, you can turn the power back on and test out the new lighting.
Installing the Pentair 619385 Standard Lens is a straightforward process that doesn't require any special skills or tools. Once the lens is installed, you'll be able to enjoy even, bright lighting in your pool.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!
Also don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel and check out our videos with other great pool and spa products.