Installing a Pentair 521247 ComPool to EasyTouch Upgraded Control System with Transformer Kit can be intimidating if you’re not familiar with the process. But with the right information and a few simple tools, you can have your pool up and running in no time.
Here’s what you need to know about installing it:
1. Gather the necessary supplies. You will need a screwdriver, electrical tape, wire nuts, and a pair of safety glasses.
2. Disconnect all power sources from the pool equipment. This includes power to the EasyTouch Control System.
3. Install the Pentair ComPool Control System. Start by locating the transformer box and connecting the wires according to the instructions. Connect the wires to the terminal strips in the control box and secure them with wire nuts.
4. Install the EasyTouch Control System. This includes mounting the control box, connecting the wires from the Pentair ComPool to the EasyTouch Control System, and programming the EasyTouch Control System.
5. Reconnect the power sources to the pool equipment. This includes the power to the EasyTouch Control System.
6. Test the system to make sure everything is working properly.
Installing a Pentair 521247 ComPool to EasyTouch Upgraded Control System with Transformer Kit may seem like a daunting task, but with the right supplies and a little bit of knowledge, it can be done with relative ease. Follow the steps outlined above, and you’ll be swimming in no time!
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!
Also don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel and check out our videos with other great pool and spa products.