Are you looking to replace the diffuser in your Pentair pool filter? The Pentair 356735 Diffuser is the perfect part to get the job done.
This diffuser is designed to fit the Pentair FNS and FNS Plus filters and is easy to install. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to install your new Pentair 356735 Diffuser.
1. First, you’ll need to turn off the power to your pool filter. This is an important step to ensure you don’t get shocked while you’re working on the filter.
2. Once the power is off, you can remove the old diffuser. This can be done by unscrewing the screws that hold the diffuser in place and then gently pulling it out.
3. Next, you’ll need to take the Pentair 356735 Diffuser and place it into the filter. Make sure the diffuser is securely in place before you begin to tighten the screws.
4. Once the diffuser is in place, you can begin to tighten the screws until they are secure.
5. After the screws are tight, you’ll need to turn the power back on to your pool filter.
6. Finally, you’ll need to check the filter to make sure the diffuser is working properly. If all is working well, you’re done!
Installing the Pentair 356735 Diffuser is a simple process that anyone can do. Just make sure you turn off the power to the pool filter before you begin and follow the steps above. Good luck!
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!
Also don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel and check out our videos with other great pool and spa products!