Are you looking to upgrade your above ground pool? Then the Pentair 98700000 Above Ground Dark Buster Light is the perfect choice for you. This light is designed to provide a bright and inviting environment to your pool. It is easy to install and use, and will make your pool look stunning.
In this blog post, we will discuss how to install and use the Pentair Dark Buster Light. Let’s get started!
Installing the Pentair Dark Buster Light
1. Before you begin, turn off the power to your pool. This is to ensure your safety while working around electricity.
2. Mount the light to your pool wall. It should be mounted at least one foot below the water line. Ensure that the mounting bolts are securely tightened.
3. Connect the power cable to the light. Make sure it is connected securely and that there is no chance of electrical shock.
4. Plug the power cable into an approved GFCI outlet.
5. Turn on the power to your pool.
Using the Pentair Dark Buster Light
1. Once the light is installed, you can turn it on and off using the switch.
2. You can adjust the brightness of the light using the dimmer switch. This will allow you to set the perfect mood for your pool.
3. The light is also equipped with a timer, so you can set it to turn on and off automatically. This is especially useful if you don’t want to have to manually turn the light on and off.
That’s it! You now know how to install and use the Pentair Above Ground Dark Buster Light. This light is a great addition to any above ground pool and will provide a beautiful and inviting atmosphere.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!
Also don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel and check out our videos with other great pool and spa products.