1. Turn of the pool pump and remove the hoses from the cleaner. Let the cleaner sit on the pool deck so that all of the water drains out.
2. Unscrew the cassette handnut.
3. Next, you can remove the cassette chamber from the main body.
4. The diaphragm is located at the bottom of the assembly.
5. Unscrew the cassette assembly.
6. You will now have access to the inner pipe connected to the diaphragm.
7. Push the inner pipe into the cassette chamber to expose the diaphragm. Make sure that the compression ring does not fall out.
8. Remove the diaphragm by lightly pulling it off of the inner pipe.
9. Install the new diaphragm onto the inner pipe.
10. Insert the inner pipe into the cassette. Make sure that the compression ring is installed.
11. Once the inner pipe assembly is installed, screw the cassette assembly back together.
12. Next screw the handnut back onto the main body.
13. You have now successfully replaced the diaphragm. You can re-connect the hoses and take it for a test run.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!