There's nothing better than being able to enjoy the beautiful weather outside and your backyard pool. With a few upgrades, your backyard can turn into a truly relaxing retreat.
When it comes to keeping your pool looking its best, there are a few things that you can do to make it more enjoyable. These include cleaning the water, draining the pool, and adding in some extras that can make it more than just a fun place to be.
1. Pool Floats
A lot of kids love ride-on floats, especially those that have a fun shape. They keep them upright while they're floating in the water.
Loungers are another type of fan favorite. There are so many styles and types to choose from, so finding the one that's right for you can be challenging.
There are also loungers with mesh netting and cutouts so that your legs can remain submerged in the water. There are also loungers with features such as drink holders and coolers.
If you’re looking for a floating paradise that’s also big enough to fit a couple of people, then look no further than our selection of inflatable islands and double loungers.
2. Pool Sports & Games
A pool sports or games area can be a great way to add some excitement to your backyard.
3. Outdoor Décor
A great way to enhance the look and feel of your backyard is to make some of its outdoor living features more like the ones you usually use indoors.
Whether it’s entertaining guests or just relaxing by the pool, the right furniture and lighting can completely transform your space.
Modern outdoor furniture has arrived, and these pieces are more stylish and can transform any space. Whether you’re looking for a large sectional or a small bar set, there are plenty of options to fit your needs.
For patio furniture, you can choose from a variety of materials and construction options, such as teak, tile, or resin rattan.
Make sure that you have a good grill so that you can enjoy all of the summer’s food favorites. When planning your outdoor entertaining, make sure to add a variety of shade sources and lighting accessories.
When paired with a good sound system, these light strips will sync with the music. They’ll also work seamlessly with any existing light or device.
If nights are still cool in your area, or for those winter months, an outdoor heater or fire pit will warm things up and add great ambiance.
4. Other Stuff to Enhance Your Backyard
- Although it might seem unnecessary, a portable shower can be beneficial for your pool's filtration system. It's commonly used to remove harmful contaminants before swimming in the water.
- A pool deck box is great to store all of your outdoor equipment, such as chairs, umbrellas, and more. It can also be used as an extra seat for a meal.
- A pool slide is an added bonus to your pool. There are many different styles and configurations to choose from.
- An exterior TV screen is a great way to add some style to your home.
- These floating pool stools and tables are great for keeping the drinks cold while being able to use them as a floating bar.
Enjoy It All!
There are many additions that can make your backyard the envy of everyone in it. Discover which ones are right for you and your family.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!