This guide will help you to clean algae from your swimming pool tile grout effectively and inexpensively. As algae invades your pool during the season, it will get into the pool tile grouting and stubbornly stay there.
1. PUT ON LATEX GLOVES - Wear latex gloves to protect your hands from harsh chemicals.
2. DIVIDE CHLORINE TABLETS - Break 3" chlorine tablets in halves or quarters.
3. SCRUB GROUT LINES - Scrub sharper edges of tablets onto grout lines where algae is located. And yes, he should be wearing latex gloves !
4. WAIT - Let chlorine sit on grout for 24 hrs.
5. BRUSH OFF CHLORINE - Scrub and rinse grout lines with pool brush.
6. REPEAT - Repeat process on stubborn algae spots.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!