This instruction will help you to remove debris from a 2 or 4 Wheel Suction Pool Cleaner .The Poolvergnuegen pool cleaner is a great cleaner for inground pools. Over the course of time, the cleaner may move slowly or not move at all. A common cause of this is debris that is stuck in the turbine assembly.
1. Turn off the pool pump and disconnect the hose from the head of the cleaner.
2. Remove the 3 screws located on the top of the cleaner with a philips screw driver
3. Once the shroud is removed, the turbine cover will be visible.
4. Remove the turbine cover to expose the turbine.
5. With the cover removed, you should be able to see if there is any debris lodged in the turbine.
6. If necessary, you can remove the turbine vanes one by one. You can do this by sliding them to one side. Be sure to note which way they are facing before removing them. Take a picture for reference if possible.
7. Once the debris has been removed, re-install the vanes making sure that they are facing the correct direction.
8. Once they have been installed, put the turbine cover back in place.
9. Next you can re-install the shroud with the 3 screws that were removed earlier.
10. With the cleaner head fully assembled, re-attach the hose and test it to ensure it’s fully functional. You may need to prime the hose before the first run.
11. If the cleaner runs normally, you have just fixed your issue.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!