This guide will walk you through replacing the front and rear skirt.The Poolvergnuegen pool cleaner has adjustable skirts that allow the cleaner to maintain optimal suction under the machine even when it encounters obstacles. When the cleaner encounters an obstacle one (or more) of the skirts will lift up over the obstacle while maintaining suction under the cleaner. Over the course of time, the skirts may become damaged and the cleaner may move slowly or not move at all.
1. Turn off the pool pump and disconnect the hose from the head of the cleaner.
2. Turn the cleaner head upside down.
3. You will need to pull off one skirt tabs with force. It will feel like it is going to break off but it won’t.
4. Once you have the first tab off, you can slide the rest of them over (notice the indent on the tabs) and pull them out easily.
5. Repeat this process for both the front/back if necessary.
6. Once you have removed the skirt, you can install the new one.
7. Place the new skirt tab in position and slide it over to the left or right.
8. Once they are all in place, push the last one into place with a little force. It is easier to to push down on one side then the other.
9. Repeat this process for both the front and back if necessary.
10. Once all the skirts have been replaced, you can reconnect the hoses and test the cleaner.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!