This guide is here to help you in replacing your Dolphin pool cleaner filter bag. A Dolphin pool cleaner is a durable and quality pool cleaner but even the best pool cleaners require maintenance at times.
1. Place your Dolphin pool cleaner flat upside down so that you gain access to the Bottom Lid Assembly, at this point you should be viewing your cleaner from that vantage.
2. On either part of the underside of your Dolphin pool cleaner there should be 2 yellow clips that you will need to unlatch to be able to remove the assembly from the motor unit. Yellow Clips Part #: 3295-424
3. At this point you can remove the bottom lid assembly from the Dolphin pool cleaner, be careful when lifting the assembly out of the cleaner for there may be debris and residual water in the bag. The bag may have also become loose during operation sure when removing the assembly from the Dolphin pool cleaner the contents do not spill.
4. Once the assembly has been removed from the Dolphin cleaner, it is now time to remove the bag from it's brackets, first step will be removing the bag Clips 3295-050, that hold it in place, simply slide those up and off. Bag Clip Part #: 3295-050
5. Next step is to remove the bag, first you will want to grip the mouth of the bag at the base of the bottom lid assembly and pop the fabric band over the lip of the base. If your bag is full, you might want to attempt this while the Bottom Lid Assembly is upside down, so as not to spill any of the contents.
6. Once the bag is removed, discard the contents. If you plan on simply emptying the bag and reusing it, then remove the contents and inspect bag to be sure there are no holes or obvious damage. If you are replacing the bag on your Dolphin Pool Cleaner, you can discard the used bag at this time. Filter Bag Part #: 3295-170.
7. For installation of the Dolphin Cleaner Filter Bag, place the mouth of the bag over the the lid assembly, being sure to line up the seams of the bag with the posts. Once aligned slide down the posts and over the lip of the base.
8. With the bag secured to the Bottom Lid Assembly, push down the fabric bag between the posts. then bunch the cloth over the cross bars, and place clips to secure in place. Once attached your Bottom Lid Assembly should look like this picture.
9. With a new Filter Bag installed, it is now time to place the Bottom Lid Assembly back in your Dolphin pool cleaner, slide the assembly into the Dolphin cleaner in the same manner your removed it, once in place latch the yellow clips.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!