Part 7. This guide shows you how to install a Return Port on the side of an Above Ground Pool. We assume that you have completed Part 6 - Installing the Skimmer. These instructions may vary according to your pool model so consult your owner's manual for any variations.
1. Check that you have all the parts required to install the Return Port. You will need the Return Port, an inner Gasket, an Outer Gasket, and a Retaining Nut.
2. Place the Inner Gasket onto the pipe of the Return Port. From the inside of the pool, push the end of the Return Port into the circular hole in the Wall. This will push a portion of the Liner outside the Wall. Cut an x to the threads of the Return Port. Do not cut further or you risk making the hole larger than the gaskets.
3. Push the pipe of the Return Port through the hole. Place the Outer Gasket on the pipe and secure the Return Port onto the Wall with the Retainer Nut. Uses channel lock pliers to firm up the Retainer Nut but do not overtighten.
4. Connect the Return Port to your Pool Filter using the flexible hose provided with the Filter.
5. Finish filling your Pool so that the water level is half way up the Skimmer hole.
6. Your Above Ground Pool installation is complete. Place your pool ladder inside your pool and climb in!
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!