The AquaRay is a dual-purpose pool cleaner that works by removing dirt and debris from the water's surface. Its three intake ports allow it to remove objects such as leaves and sand. Its foot pad allows it to maneuver around the pool while avoiding obstacles.
Use the Hayward AquaRay Suction Side Above Ground Pool Cleaner to keep your pools floor and walls clear of dirt and debris.
The AquaRay Suction Side Pool Cleaner is an excellent alternative to a pump. It can run on its own and is installed into an existing pool filtration system. This Suction Side Pool Cleaner installs into your existing return line in less than ten minutes with no tools required.
Does this unit clean in a pattern motion?
- No, the AquaRay is a mat style cleaner. Meaning the cleaner is 100% random.
How many moving parts does the AquaRay have?
- The AquaRay will have one moving part, the hammer (DCX120).
Is the AquaRay self propelled?
- No, the AquaRay hops up and down on the bottom of the pool. The pools circulation is what pushes and steers the unit.
What size pool was the AquaRay designed for?
- The AquaRay is designed for small to medium pools no deeper than 5'.
- Flapper technology - only one moving part
- Installs in less than 10 minutes without tools
- Works with your existing filtration system; no extra energy-consuming booster pump is required
- Pulls in dirt from three intake ports
- Automatic regulator valve sets the ideal suction
- Includes 32 feet of hose
|Application||For above-ground pools|
|Includes||32 ft hose|
|ItemName||AquaRay(TM) Above Ground Flapper Disc Cleaner|
|PoolSize||Up to 24 ft round pool|
|Type||Above Ground Automatic Pool Cleaner|
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!